Want to hard reset?
Want to Factory Restore?
Forgot you password?
Stuck on logo?
Want to save money and do it yourself?
This is a possible solution for your android smartphone.
How to Hard Reset the Pantech Breakout 4G LTE Verizon Guide Tutorial
WARNING: All data will be wiped out, erase, deleted and return the phone back to factory settings.
1. Remove and reinsert the battery.
2. Press and hold both the VOLUME DOWN key and SEARCH button and press the POWER button. You will see the android logo.
3. Press the MENU button and a blue screen will appear. On the blue android recovery menu, scroll down with the volume key to wipe data/factory reset. Select with HOME button.
4. On the next screen you will need to confirm by scrolling down with the volume key to Yes — delete all user data. Select with HOME button.
5. Wait a few seconds for the process to complete and it will return to the blue android recover menu. Select reboot system now by pressing the HOME button.
6. Done. Your Pantech Breakout 4G LTE Verizon is now Factory Restored.
7. Don’t forget to subscribe and give me a like or thumbs up to Resetpedia.
Post time: 06-12-2017