GPS jammers are increasing by being adopted by those who are concern about their privacy. If you want to prevent being tracked by GPS positioning system, the easiest way to do that would be using this mini GPS satellite isolator.
The mini portable GPS jammer can block all GPS satellite signals, which are typically vulnerable to interference. The jammer has a high gain removable antenna. It help better detect the presence of GPS-enabled devices within a specific scope and blocks the working of all the GPS within the limits, but do not affect the usage of other electronic equipments at all. You can still use you cell phone, Wifi gadget when turn on the GPS jammer, worry free of signal interference.
The GPS blocker has a working range of 1500-1600MHz, covering a jamming radius up to 15m, depending on the given signals. The GPS jammer can be simply set up in mobile vehicle by plugging it into the car cigarette lighter.
In general, the GPS jammer is featured with compact mini size, great coverage, as convenience as well. The usage of the device can prevent someone else from tracking your location and protect your privacy effortlessly. Add this one and give yourself better sense of security.
Important Notes for Jamming Distance: The jamming distances we mentioned on website are for customer’s reference only. The actual jamming distance will be varied depending on the signal strength and the use location and if full charges, etc.
Important Notes for Portable Jammers with No Cooling Fan: Do not use the jammer when it is charging, or it will burn the jammer as it has no built-in fan. If because of this factor due to the broken of the jammer, the customer will lose the authority of free repairation .
The following is the process you should take to complete your order through bank to bank transfer:
1. Please go to your bank (through online banking, ATM or going into a branch) and complete the transfer of money. Make sure that the amount you transfer is the exact total of your order. Payment details below:
- If your bank is located in Austria, Germany, Spain, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Netherlands, Belgium, Finland, Greece or Luxemburg you will pay to our WorldPay bank. You will see the bank details once you have placed the order.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying to our WorldPay bank you MUST include the Unique Payment Reference Number (you will receive this directly after paying the order) in the description section when completing payment to help us identify your order. Failure to do this will result in an unsuccessful transaction.
- If your bank is located in a country not listed above you will pay to our HSBC account. The details are below:
PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying in this way you MUST write your Yourname order number in the description section when paying so we can easily recognize your payment. Failure to do this will result in a delayed or failed transaction.
2. When this is done, log in to your Yourname ‘My Account’ and complete the following:
Click ‘Order list’
Click ‘Complete Payment’ and fill in the related information for verification (This is an important step. If the information you have filled in does not match your bank details the payment can not be completed.)
Click ‘Submit’ to finish the procedure.
3. You will receive a payment confirmation email from us after your order’s payment has gone through successfully. If you do not receive this email, please contact us here: http://www.Yourname.com/help/
Please note that Yourname will begin to handle your items after payment has been cleared.
The tailoring and handling time is the number of business days we will take to process your items before shipping them. This processing includes order verification, item manufacturing, quality checking and packaging. This does not include the shipping time.
Different items and categories have different tailoring and handling times. However, on each item page the information is displayed next to the item photo as shown in the picture below.