The signal jamming device that you are viewing here is the All 3G 4G Cell Phone Signal Jammer and GPS WiFi LoJack Jammer(USA Version), which is designed especially for the people who want to use this high power GPS Bluetooth LoJack 4G blocker in the US countries and the following is the details of it.
This GPS Bluetooth LoJack 3G 4G phone jammer is the new arrival advanced 8 antennas GPS Bluetooth LoJack 3G 4G phone jammer which enable the ability to block the CDMA/GSM, DCS/PCS, 3G, WiFi, 4G LTE, 4G Wimax:2300MHz-2400MHz , GPSL1 and LoJack at the meanwhile once you turn on this multi-purpose GPS WiFi LoJack mobile phone jammer. And also this GPS Bluetooth LoJack 3G 4G phone jammer has used the 16W high power as well so that according to the signal strength in the detailed place the jamming distance can reach up to 50 meters at most. Thus this high power GPS Bluetooth LoJack 4G blocker also owns good cooling system which make it possible for this multi-purpose GPS WiFi LoJack mobile phone jammer to stay in good working condition all the time.
But what you need to pay attention is that this GPS Bluetooth LoJack 3G 4G phone jammer is only suitable for the US Countries and if you are looking for the one suitable for the EU Countries then just have a look at the product All 3G 4G Cell Phone Signal Jammer and GPS WiFi LoJack Jammer(European Version) 132841-EU.
Important Notes for Jamming Distance: The jamming distances we mentioned on website are for customer’s reference only. The actual jamming distance will be varied depending on the signal strength and the use location and if full charges, etc.
Important Notes for Portable Jammers with No Cooling Fan: Do not use the jammer when it is charging, or it will burn the jammer as it has no built-in fan. If because of this factor due to the broken of the jammer, the customer will lose the authority of free repairation .
The following is the process you should take to complete your order through bank to bank transfer:
1. Please go to your bank (through online banking, ATM or going into a branch) and complete the transfer of money. Make sure that the amount you transfer is the exact total of your order. Payment details below:
- If your bank is located in Austria, Germany, Spain, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Netherlands, Belgium, Finland, Greece or Luxemburg you will pay to our WorldPay bank. You will see the bank details once you have placed the order.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying to our WorldPay bank you MUST include the Unique Payment Reference Number (you will receive this directly after paying the order) in the description section when completing payment to help us identify your order. Failure to do this will result in an unsuccessful transaction.
- If your bank is located in a country not listed above you will pay to our HSBC account. The details are below:
PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying in this way you MUST write your Yourname order number in the description section when paying so we can easily recognize your payment. Failure to do this will result in a delayed or failed transaction.
2. When this is done, log in to your Yourname ‘My Account’ and complete the following:
Click ‘Order list’
Click ‘Complete Payment’ and fill in the related information for verification (This is an important step. If the information you have filled in does not match your bank details the payment can not be completed.)
Click ‘Submit’ to finish the procedure.
3. You will receive a payment confirmation email from us after your order’s payment has gone through successfully. If you do not receive this email, please contact us here: http://www.Yourname.com/help/
Please note that Yourname will begin to handle your items after payment has been cleared.
The tailoring and handling time is the number of business days we will take to process your items before shipping them. This processing includes order verification, item manufacturing, quality checking and packaging. This does not include the shipping time.
Different items and categories have different tailoring and handling times. However, on each item page the information is displayed next to the item photo as shown in the picture below.