The application of cell phone jammer is distributed approximately everywhere. Although cell phone is an important daily necessity, there are always times when we would like to shut them off temporarily for silence and privacy. In serious municipal office, conference room, examination location, prison and the like, using an efficient phone jammer will certainly help to enable the mobile communication gadget. This mobile phone jammer GSM, CDMA DCS 3G is a professional jamming tools for various situations.
The jammer is for multiple frequency jamming bands GSM, CDMA, DCS, 3G, with covering range reaches up to 50m depending on the signal strength. With adjustable power output and 4 transmitter systems, the jammer is power in its mission to disable cell phones within the working scope. It is also capable of continuous long time working as well as long life span with efficient power supply design. The phone jammer is expected to live 2times longer the counterpart devices from other producer. The cell phone blocker will also come with a 5V12A AC110V-240V 50/60Hz power adapter for you to apply the jamming device flexibly in different location, not just in jails, churches, conference room etc, but also in mobile vehicle using the compatible adapter.
Important Notes for Jamming Distance: The jamming distances we mentioned on website are for customer’s reference only. The actual jamming distance will be varied depending on the signal strength and the use location and if full charges, etc.
Important Notes for Portable Jammers with No Cooling Fan: Do not use the jammer when it is charging, or it will burn the jammer as it has no built-in fan. If because of this factor due to the broken of the jammer, the customer will lose the authority of free repairation .
The following is the process you should take to complete your order through bank to bank transfer:
1. Please go to your bank (through online banking, ATM or going into a branch) and complete the transfer of money. Make sure that the amount you transfer is the exact total of your order. Payment details below:
- If your bank is located in Austria, Germany, Spain, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Netherlands, Belgium, Finland, Greece or Luxemburg you will pay to our WorldPay bank. You will see the bank details once you have placed the order.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying to our WorldPay bank you MUST include the Unique Payment Reference Number (you will receive this directly after paying the order) in the description section when completing payment to help us identify your order. Failure to do this will result in an unsuccessful transaction.
- If your bank is located in a country not listed above you will pay to our HSBC account. The details are below:
PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying in this way you MUST write your Yourname order number in the description section when paying so we can easily recognize your payment. Failure to do this will result in a delayed or failed transaction.
2. When this is done, log in to your Yourname ‘My Account’ and complete the following:
Click ‘Order list’
Click ‘Complete Payment’ and fill in the related information for verification (This is an important step. If the information you have filled in does not match your bank details the payment can not be completed.)
Click ‘Submit’ to finish the procedure.
3. You will receive a payment confirmation email from us after your order’s payment has gone through successfully. If you do not receive this email, please contact us here: http://www.Yourname.com/help/
Please note that Yourname will begin to handle your items after payment has been cleared.
The tailoring and handling time is the number of business days we will take to process your items before shipping them. This processing includes order verification, item manufacturing, quality checking and packaging. This does not include the shipping time.
Different items and categories have different tailoring and handling times. However, on each item page the information is displayed next to the item photo as shown in the picture below.