By functionality and convenience this device doesn’t have analogs worldwide.
It can become irreplaceable assistant for people who wants to be safe from unauthorized tapping by competitors and intelligence services in car, office and home.
Do you want to know when your mobile phone transforms from your friend to your enemy and when someone listening you from its help?
Do you want to intervene to intruder to know your conversation by mobile phone?
Do you want to know did peacefully looking visitor bring listening device to your office?
Do you want to know does anyone eavesdrop on your business meeting with your co-workers?
You can get replies for all these questions concerned your information security using Radio Frequency Detector -Bug Detector
The JM163902 combines several most popular devices widely used for information protection. Implementation of state-of-the-art components and microprocessor control allowed us to create a functionally complete and reliable device to satisfy needs of our customers. T163902 has seven built-in modes and functions switched on by means of separate pushbuttons and indicated by respective LEDs:
- Analog Detector mode;
This mode is used for detecting and locating sources of radio-frequency radiation. Near the source of radio-frequency radiation the LEDs begin to light in sequence, and the loudspeaker emits stepwise rising tone.
- Digital Detector mode;
T163902 becomes practically irresponsive to the stationary analog signals. In this mode the field detector responds to radio-frequency signals with the digital modulation, mostly of the GSM standard and other low-speed data transfer protocols. This mode does not ensure guaranteed detection of the radio-frequency radiation sources with high-speed data transfer protocols or can only provide it for conditions of the complete radio silence and the low level of external background interference.
-Analog Detector Waiting mode (triggered on a radio-frequency analog signal exceeding specified level, with a melody being played);
It is designed to protect the adjacent area from the presence of analog portable or remotely activated hidden listening radio devices. It responds to exceeding the preset threshold level, with a melody being played.
- Digital Detector Waiting mode (triggered on a radio-frequency digital signal exceeding specified level, with a melody being played);
It is designed to protect the near-field region against insertion of digital portable or remote-activated hidden listening radio devices, as well as the GSM hidden listening radio devices. It responds to crossing of the preset threshold level, with a melody being played.
- White Noise Generator mode;
The noise spectral density can be displaced in either direction.
- White Noise Generator mode on a Analog Detector Signal (triggered on a radio-frequency analog signal exceeding specified level, with a White Noise generating);
It is designed to protect the adjacent area from the presence of analog portable or remotely activated hidden listening radio devices. It responds to exceeding the preset threshold level, with a White Noise generating.
- White Noise Generator mode on a Digital Detector Signal (triggered on a radio-frequency digital signal exceeding specified level, with a White Noise generating);
It is designed for protection against unauthorized activation of mobile phones when used as tapping (eavesdropping) devices. It responds to exceeding the preset threshold level of the mobile phone radiation. When the threshold is exceeded it generates the acoustic white noise to suppress the microphone section of the protected mobile terminal placed close by.
Important Notes for Jamming Distance: The jamming distances we mentioned on website are for customer’s reference only. The actual jamming distance will be varied depending on the signal strength and the use location and if full charges, etc.
Important Notes for Portable Jammers with No Cooling Fan: Do not use the jammer when it is charging, or it will burn the jammer as it has no built-in fan. If because of this factor due to the broken of the jammer, the customer will lose the authority of free repairation .
The following is the process you should take to complete your order through bank to bank transfer:
1. Please go to your bank (through online banking, ATM or going into a branch) and complete the transfer of money. Make sure that the amount you transfer is the exact total of your order. Payment details below:
- If your bank is located in Austria, Germany, Spain, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Netherlands, Belgium, Finland, Greece or Luxemburg you will pay to our WorldPay bank. You will see the bank details once you have placed the order.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying to our WorldPay bank you MUST include the Unique Payment Reference Number (you will receive this directly after paying the order) in the description section when completing payment to help us identify your order. Failure to do this will result in an unsuccessful transaction.
- If your bank is located in a country not listed above you will pay to our HSBC account. The details are below:
PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying in this way you MUST write your Yourname order number in the description section when paying so we can easily recognize your payment. Failure to do this will result in a delayed or failed transaction.
2. When this is done, log in to your Yourname ‘My Account’ and complete the following:
Click ‘Order list’
Click ‘Complete Payment’ and fill in the related information for verification (This is an important step. If the information you have filled in does not match your bank details the payment can not be completed.)
Click ‘Submit’ to finish the procedure.
3. You will receive a payment confirmation email from us after your order’s payment has gone through successfully. If you do not receive this email, please contact us here: http://www.Yourname.com/help/
Please note that Yourname will begin to handle your items after payment has been cleared.
The tailoring and handling time is the number of business days we will take to process your items before shipping them. This processing includes order verification, item manufacturing, quality checking and packaging. This does not include the shipping time.
Different items and categories have different tailoring and handling times. However, on each item page the information is displayed next to the item photo as shown in the picture below.