Have you ever imagined that a device can have the ability of exploring eavesdropping devices, tracking devices, car eavesdropping, wireless pinhole camera, wired camera, electrical sources and so on to prevent the eavesdropping videotaping and protect your privacy? But you can see all this function become true on the Mini Full Band Wireless Signal Detector.
And since owning the automatic detection and host to carry functions, and the host will prompt to find out the danger when there are eavesdropping devices, pinhole cameras around. And once it detects the signal, you can find the position of the signal immediately as it has a signal strength indicator. Besides the adjustable sensitivity adjustment potentiometer makes it fast to find the radio power. And it has 5 detection modes, so you can choose the one according to the situation. The built-in rechargeable battery as its power supply and will give an indication when there is no battery.
Such a good Wireless Signal Detector can be used to detect whether there is eavesdropping device installed in your car, office. Besides it can also be used to detect whether there is “killer phone” the strong radiation and suspicious Cable around and many other important places and aspects.
Do you want to own such a good device and where can you get one？Just come to jammerall and add this high quality product to your cart with a cheap price.
Important Notes for Jamming Distance: The jamming distances we mentioned on website are for customer’s reference only. The actual jamming distance will be varied depending on the signal strength and the use location and if full charges, etc.
Important Notes for Portable Jammers with No Cooling Fan: Do not use the jammer when it is charging, or it will burn the jammer as it has no built-in fan. If because of this factor due to the broken of the jammer, the customer will lose the authority of free repairation .
The following is the process you should take to complete your order through bank to bank transfer:
1. Please go to your bank (through online banking, ATM or going into a branch) and complete the transfer of money. Make sure that the amount you transfer is the exact total of your order. Payment details below:
- If your bank is located in Austria, Germany, Spain, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Netherlands, Belgium, Finland, Greece or Luxemburg you will pay to our WorldPay bank. You will see the bank details once you have placed the order.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying to our WorldPay bank you MUST include the Unique Payment Reference Number (you will receive this directly after paying the order) in the description section when completing payment to help us identify your order. Failure to do this will result in an unsuccessful transaction.
- If your bank is located in a country not listed above you will pay to our HSBC account. The details are below:
PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying in this way you MUST write your Yourname order number in the description section when paying so we can easily recognize your payment. Failure to do this will result in a delayed or failed transaction.
2. When this is done, log in to your Yourname ‘My Account’ and complete the following:
Click ‘Order list’
Click ‘Complete Payment’ and fill in the related information for verification (This is an important step. If the information you have filled in does not match your bank details the payment can not be completed.)
Click ‘Submit’ to finish the procedure.
3. You will receive a payment confirmation email from us after your order’s payment has gone through successfully. If you do not receive this email, please contact us here: http://www.Yourname.com/help/
Please note that Yourname will begin to handle your items after payment has been cleared.
The tailoring and handling time is the number of business days we will take to process your items before shipping them. This processing includes order verification, item manufacturing, quality checking and packaging. This does not include the shipping time.
Different items and categories have different tailoring and handling times. However, on each item page the information is displayed next to the item photo as shown in the picture below.